Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Our client is a high-end DMC handling the finer details of a client’s trip once they have arrived in the UK and Europe through to their departure. The brand has an enviable repeat client reputation such are the high standards and attention to detail that set this business apart. Its team culture is vibrant and has very much a family feel; a very respectful work place. Our client is recruiting for a number of positions, and recognises the importance of staff welfare and that they have a positive work life balance.
What's in it for me?
Up to £27k
22 days Annual Leave
Season ticket loan
Tell me more...
This position is responsible for supporting the Financial Controller to control and report the business’ financial results as per company standards. This will require the correct accounting treatment of transactions and posting to the ledgers. As Accounts Assistant you will organise, support and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of this small but successful office.
Responsibilities of this travel job include;
- Post all bank and merchant transactions to the ledgers in Sage
- Manage & reconcile all purchase invoices and credit cards transactions
- Set up payment runs
- Update Debtor ledger and support the business in the collection of overdue debts
- Maintain the accounts payables – Pay suppliers’ invoices and allocate and match transactions in Sage
- Ensure all files and electronic records, spread sheets and SAGE 50 Accounts are kept up to date at all time
- Prepare of monthly/yearly closings
- Process quarterly VAT return
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Do I tick the boxes?
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of sales & purchase ledgers
- Excellent excel experience
- Travel experience desirable
- Flexible attitude
Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member
01732 808313View Bio
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme and if we successfully place your referred individual in this position we will send you vouchers for a shop of your choice, as a thank you *T&C’s apply*
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions