Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Our client is a highly successful tour operator who is currently experiencing a period of growth and is partnering us exclusively with the recruitment of a number of travel jobs.
What's in it for me?
23 Days Annual Leave
Tell me more...
A pivotal role within the reservations team, the assistant manager job will support their specialist travel sales team while also leading by example in the delivery of exceptional service.
You will also actively create inspiring itineraries truly tailored to clients’ needs and also directly develop and deepen effective personal relationships.
You will be comfortable supervising from the front, leading by example whilst being hands on creating trips, bringing product to life.
– Day to day team supervision, motivating them to achieve business targets and personal goals
– Achieve personal monthly sales and service targets
– Embody a culture of service excellence, professionalism and empowerment
– Assist the manager with the development of the team, creating training programmes and personal growth plans
Our client is seeking someone of considerable experience ideally gained within a worldwide, luxury tour operator. You will have a proven record of sales, combined with an approachable manner, a leader in the making. You will be someone who naturally inspires others and leads with high levels of motivation and professionalism.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do I tick the boxes?
- Extensive luxury travel sales experience
- Experience of leading a team
- Commercially astute, driven by results
- The ability to create lasting relationships
- First-hand worldwide destination knowledge
Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member
07834 572562View Bio
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme and if we successfully place your referred individual in this position we will send you vouchers for a shop of your choice, as a thank you *T&C’s apply*
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions