Working on behalf of one of our travel clients we are seeking to hire an experienced internal recruiter to join their team. This is a fun working environment with a culture that is rich in success and empowering its staff.
What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Tell me more...
In this Recruitment Consultant job in travel, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of a ‘best in class’ approach to finding the best people for this travel company. You will have a good knowledge in lifecycle recruitment; sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis and relationship management.
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of an agreed Recruitment and Retention strategy
- Network and develop partnerships with key agencies, Universities, attend career fairs to establish this travel company as an ‘employer of choice’ in the relevant market attracting and retaining high quality candidates
- Effectively manage the recruitment budget
- Maintain and regularly refresh recruitment materials and media; website, job adverts, assessment centres
- Evaluate applicants by screening their cv, online application and output of OMS profile, assess suitability and select for telephone interview
- Conduct telephone interview screening
You will be a proactive and forward thinking individual, with outstanding communication ability. You’ll have the ability and willingness to work independently, travel as required (to regional assessment centre, job fairs etc.), have a mature personality with sound judgement and strong decision making skills.
Ideally you will have worked in-house for a large organisation that has a continuous recruitment requirement or have worked for an recruitment agency.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do I tick the boxes?
- Recruitment expertise – min 5 years
- Proactive approach to recruitment
- Ability to inspire others to achieve excellence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Travel recruitment experience desirable
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme, and for this position we would send you £300* in shopping vouchers of your choice if we successfully placed your referred individual in this position!
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions