Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Our client is a highly successful tour operator who is currently experiencing a period of growth and is partnering us exclusively with the recruitment of a number of travel jobs.
What's in it for me?
23 Days Annual Leave
Tell me more...
You will have a passion for luxury travel and our client will build on your destination knowledge by showing you the world. Expect extensive travel to the most luxurious locations and the opportunity to become a true expert in a given region of the world.
With access to a pre-curated product range, and the flexibility to source alternatives, you will create trips which showcase the best of the world. Constantly looking beyond the actual itinerary, you will create exceptional luxury travel experiences.
– Create inspiring luxury travel experiences
– Manage enquiries generated by new and existing clients
– Develop deep relationships as to understand and anticipate needs
– Proactively manage regular communication
– Enhance your knowledge by attending travel industry events and supplier launches
– Achieve monthly sales and service targets
To be a successful Luxury Travel Designer you will be well-travelled with exceptional knowledge of Europe’s beach destinations and the Caribbean combined with being someone that is driven by excellent service and hitting targets.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do I tick the boxes?
- Travel sales experience
- Worldwide destination knowledge
- A good grasp of luxury travel
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member
07834 572562View Bio
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme and if we successfully place your referred individual in this position we will send you vouchers for a shop of your choice, as a thank you *T&C’s apply*
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions