Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Commercial sensitivities preclude us from disclosing further details about our client at this stage.
What's in it for me?
Tell me more...
This revenue management job in travel will allow you to optimize demand forecasting and pricing, across your designated regions. You will have a proven track record in this area and have strong revenue management, yield, pricing and forecasting experience. As Revenue Manager you will be naturally an excellent communicator and be confident in making and accepting responsibility for decisions that impact the wider business.
- Forecasting future availability and capacity requirements based on business plans, strategy, market trends, demand and availability
- Optimising and exceeding revenue targets.
- Identify and manage capacity and limit risks.
- Deputise for Head of Revenue Management
- Develop and maintain effective reporting
- Communicate with the wider business
You will ideally be operating in a senior travel job, working for an airline, tour operating, car rental, rail or hospitality.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications for this job, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do I tick the boxes?
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive Excel skills
- Project management expertise
- A good head for numbers
Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member
01732 808313View Bio
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme and if we successfully place your referred individual in this position we will send you vouchers for a shop of your choice, as a thank you *T&C’s apply*
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions