Sales Specialist - Asia icon

Sales Specialist - Asia

Travel job, London

Apply for this job

Register your details with us to discuss this position further

Your details

Work details

Contact details

*denotes a required field

The Company

Working exclusively with our client, an entrepreneurial business where the team is a passionate group with boundless enthusiasm for what the world has to offer. From inspirational experiences to luxury honeymoons to tropical beach flops, to the best undiscovered far flung destinations, their knowledge is first class. Their approach to business is one of empowerment, where creativity and innovation is encouraged at all levels. No hierarchy to be found here, it’s a shared passion for service excellence that drives this business.

What's in it for me?

Salary Icon

£Competitive

annual leave Icon

25 days annual leave

bonus Icon

Bonus

travel Icon

Discounted travel

pension Icon

Pension

FAM Trips Icon

FAM trips

Tell me more...

Our client is seeking the very best Asia sales specialist for their growing business. You will be an expert on Asia as a destination and have the knowledge and insight that sets you apart from the rest.

As a Sales Specialist, you will support product strategy on an on-going basis ensuring you have a portfolio of quality product to sell. You’ll know those little gems that you don’t always read about in a guide book to be able to provide an unforgettable experience whether that be an attraction, hotel or restaurant. But you will be equally as focused on offering a first class customer service to your customers in this travel job. At least 80% of the role is sales with the other 20% contributing to the product offering, giving this job in travel a mixture of tasks.

You may currently be working in a job in tour operating for a worldwide travel provider or be operating in a luxury sales job in travel. What is absolutely vital is that you are a destination expert for Asia and have worked in a travel job for minimum 1 year.

Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.

Do I tick the boxes?

  • Expert knowledge of Asia
  • Travel industry experience desirable
  • Passion for customer service
  • Team player

Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member

Demi Crewe (Girling) Headshot

Demi Crewe (Girling)

Strategic Business Partner
[email protected]
01732 808313
View Bio
recommend icon

Recommend a friend for this job

We offer an excellent referral scheme, and for this position we would send you £200* in shopping vouchers of your choice if we successfully placed your referred individual in this position!


Please contact us for our terms and conditions

Recommend a friend