Senior Travel Specialist icon

Senior Travel Specialist

Travel job, Boston / New York (USA)

Apply for this job

Register your details with us to discuss this position further

Your details

Work details

Contact details

*denotes a required field

The Company

Working exclusively with our client, an entrepreneurial business where the team is a passionate group with boundless enthusiasm for what the world has to offer. From inspirational experiences to luxury honeymoons to tropical beach flops, to the best undiscovered far flung destinations, their knowledge is first class. Their approach to business is one of empowerment, where creativity and innovation is encouraged at all levels. No hierarchy to be found here, it’s a shared passion for service excellence that drives this business.

What's in it for me?

Salary Icon

£DOE

annual leave Icon

25 days Paid Leave

travel Icon

Discounted travel

FAM Trips Icon

FAM trips

Commission Icon

Commission

Tell me more...

Our client is a privately owned small business experiencing substantial growth and with a wealth of travel job opportunities. Their environment is exciting, the pace of change is lightning fast and they have little or no red tape to slow them down. They all have a deep-seated belief that they can really make things happen and if you are similarly energetic and prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in you will love the opportunity that this travel job in sales will give you.

Owning and managing the complete process, in this travel job you will offer inspirational travel product to your clients, offering the highest levels of customer service and expertise. 80% of this travel job is sales with the other 20% contributing to the product offering. You will have complete autonomy to design inspirational trips and to keep up to speed you will spend 2-4 weeks a year in your give worldwide destination.

Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.

Do I tick the boxes?

  • Travel sales experience
  • Tailor-made expertise
  • A passion for worldwide travel
  • Excellent attention to detail
  • Outstanding communication skills

Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member

Demi Crewe (Girling) Headshot

Demi Crewe (Girling)

Strategic Business Partner
demi@jaynepeirce.co.uk
01732 808313
View Bio
recommend icon

Recommend a friend for this job

We offer an excellent referral scheme, and for this position we would send you £300* in shopping vouchers of your choice if we successfully placed your referred individual in this position!


Please contact us for our terms and conditions

Recommend a friend