Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Holidaysplease was born in 2002. It was a joint venture between the owner of a high street travel agency with 20 years’ experience and an internet entrepreneur.
The aim was to combine the expertise and personal service of the high street with the convenience of the internet.
The company is part of the Hays Travel consortium which is the largest chain of independent agents in the UK. When Holidaysplease joined they were outside the top 100 agents and are now within the top 5.
What's in it for me?
Tell me more...
With customer confidence in the quality of HolidaysPlease service now higher than ever and thanks to their many business awards including the prestigious Online Travel Agency Of The Year 2019, Top Homeworking Business of the Year 2020 and amazing 5/5 Trustpilot rating and 5 star reviews, they are now seeking experienced Travel Professionals with proven sales ability and a real passion for success to join their established Homeworking team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
– Proven track record in holiday sales for at least 2.5 years.
– Long Haul destination knowledge.
– Supplier/tour operator knowledge.
– Can do attitude.
– Be 100% committed to their Homeworking business.
– Fully flexible to meet customer demand.
– Personable and approachable.
– Financially stable for minimum of 3 months.
In return, they will offer:
– Business partnership with award winning company respected by the industry and its customers.
– Uncapped earning potential significantly exceeding what is commonly available to any High Street Travel Agent paid at time of booking and at time of travel.
– Free access to constant flow of customer enquiries for Long Haul upmarket destinations.
– No monthly management fees.
– Phone service and insurance cover at extra cost.
– Flexible working hours to fit your work around your life.
– Marketing support.
– Portable systems allowing you to work from anywhere, anytime.
– Full and ongoing support from the experienced team from day one.
-Technology tailor-made for you to manage your business.
– Access to agent perks and monthly profit incentives.
– Access to company owned 3-bedroom apartment in Malaga, Spain.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to work for Holidaysplease as a home-based travel consultant apply today.
Jayne Peirce Travel Recruitment is acting on behalf of HolidaysPlease and will be forwarding applications onto the business for consideration.
Do I tick the boxes?
- At least 2.5 years proven experience in holiday sales
- Long haul destination knowledge
- Committed to your home working business
Apply now or speak with our dedicated team member
01732 808313View Bio
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme and if we successfully place your referred individual in this position we will send you vouchers for a shop of your choice, as a thank you *T&C’s apply*
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions