Apply for this job
Register your details with us to discuss this position further
Working exclusively with our client, an entrepreneurial business where the team is a passionate group with boundless enthusiasm for what the world has to offer. From inspirational experiences to luxury honeymoons to tropical beach flops, to the best undiscovered far flung destinations, their knowledge is first class. Their approach to business is one of empowerment, where creativity and innovation is encouraged at all levels. No hierarchy to be found here, it’s a shared passion for service excellence that drives this business.
What's in it for me?
25 days annual leave
Regular social events
Tell me more...
Our client is seeking the very best Canada specialist for their growing business. You will be an expert on Canada and have the knowledge and insight that sets you apart from the rest.
You will define the complete product strategy on an on-going basis ensuring you have a portfolio of quality product to sell. You will be equally as focused on offering a first class customer service to their clients. 80% of this travel job is sales with the other 20% contributing to the product offering. You will have complete autonomy to design inspirational trips and to keep up to speed spend at least 4 weeks in Canada per year.
You may currently be working in a job in tour operating for a worldwide travel provider or be operating in a sales job in travel for an Canada specialist tour operator. What is absolutely vital is that you are a destination expert for Canada and have worked in a travel job for minimum 1-2 years.
Please note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do I tick the boxes?
- Canada destination specialist
- Knowledge of unique travel product
- Passion for travel
- Sales driven
Recommend a friend for this job
We offer an excellent referral scheme, and for this position we would send you £200* in shopping vouchers of your choice if we successfully placed your referred individual in this position!
Recommend a friend
Please contact us for our terms and conditions